If your office requires additional floor space and you want to avoid extensive construction or relocation, a mezzanine level provides the perfect solution. Holl & Holl Installations design bespoke mezzanine floors in line with your office’s aesthetic and functional requirements. Our team will oversee your project from start to finish, ensuring prompt installation and a high-quality finish so your daily business operations can continue without disruption. Not only is an intermediate floor a cost-effective solution to your workspace needs, but if you own the building it may increase the overall value of your property. All you need to do is decide how best to use your additional space.
How Will You Use Your Mezzanine Level?
Designing an intermediate floor within your office space allows you to uniquely tailor its use in line with your business needs. How you use it is up to you.
- Workspace Expansion – The most popular use of additional space is to extend the office workspace without expanding the office footprint.
- Meeting Rooms – Design conference rooms or meeting spaces to help free up space on the main floor.
- Break Area – A comfortable place for staff to enjoy their breaks can be a great morale booster. When your staff feel revitalised, they work more effectively.
- Storage – Install shelves, cabinets or dedicated storage rooms to keep office supplies, equipment or excess stock away from the main office floor.
- Training Space – Equip your new mezzanine level with presentation equipment and seating to deliver workshops, seminars and development programmes.
- Creative Space – If your office is in need of a creative area containing whiteboards, inspiration boards and collaborative workstations, a mezzanine floor is the perfect solution.
- Kitchen – If your workforce has grown and the fridge tucked away in a corner is no longer cutting it, use your new space as a kitchen. Your employees will thank you for a designated space to prepare and enjoy meals, and food odours will be contained.
- Library Or Resource Space – Using your mezzanine level as a resource centre creates a central point for books and reference materials shared by staff.
- Showroom – If your office deals with products, your additional floor can be used as a showroom to display stock or prototypes to clients or potential partners.
- Wellness Room – Having a designated space for employees to relax and de-stress makes staff feel valued and may help to increase productivity.
Additional Office Refurbishment Services
Holl & Holl Installations are the leading mezzanine level providers in the Midlands. Our other services include office partitions, suspended ceilings, commercial washrooms and complete office refurbishment. Demountable partitioning walls can be installed to enhance the flow of your existing office space. Panels can be designed to incorporate your company’s logo or imagery for a truly unique aesthetic. Suspended ceilings conceal unsightly cables and piping, and the hidden space can be used to house light fittings, speakers, CCTV, smoke detectors and sprinklers. However you envisage your office redesign, Holl & Holl Installations can turn your ideas into reality.
Contact Holl & Holl Installations
To expand your office without the hassle and expense of relocating, speak with one of our skilled and experienced team. Whether you’re looking to install a mezzanine level or update your current office layout, our team has the skill and experience to oversee your entire project. Call 024 7792 0614, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online contact form to discuss your plan or book a site visit.
Design Ideas For Mezzanine Flooring
The addition of mezzanine flooring is a versatile and innovative way to maximise space in various settings, offering a multi-level…
A Guide To Safety Features From The Leading Mezzanine Installer In Rugby
If you’re looking for a mezzanine installer in Rugby or the wider Midlands area, make Holl & Holl Installations your…
8 Benefits Of Warehouse Mezzanine Flooring
Embrace the excitement of your warehouse business expansion without worrying about the expense of soaring relocation costs. Installing a warehouse…